Tuesday, August 5, 2008

wanting to start life

Here i am again.
Typing up 'life' on the internet. But what else do i have to do.
I left farmers to go to work only to find out they told another guy to work the shift...and this is the second time my manager has done this.
All i can say is, thank god this is my last 2 weeks working there!!!
Yup, i gave my 2 week notice yesterday.
They dont want me to go, because as Sally (owner of the kennel), told me, i'm the best kennel assistant that they've had in a long long time. I know how to handle the dogs, i dont complain, i finish my work (well, up til saturday.......long story).
but i need more money.
Hopefully this job i applyed for and interviewed for today will work out. They are a brand new place. Still under construction. Its called: Over The Top Shop.
Its a frozen yogurt shop.
Its kinda like pinkberry (if you've seen the commercial or heard of it).
So yeah.
I really want to move out of my parents house as soon as i turn 18, but many things are preventing that.
It really frustrates me. But i know that i cant rush into things.
Especially since Hernan and i will be moving in together.
But all i know is: I want to be out of my parents house by April of 2009, and NO LATER!
Basically i need to find a full time job (in the process), hold that job for a long while, save up money, find a place to live.
Etc.
So hopefully all will go to plan. But i just have this gut feeling that something is gonna come up that will prevent that.
But like i told hernan a couple days ago.
If it comes to it, i'll move in with my sis over in petaluma.
No rent, all i have to do is help with the kids.
But only time will tell what will happen.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

Is that like Golden Spoon?? Golden Spoon is FABULOUS.

:)