Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chex

Hernans and mine little rattie boy needs to go to the vet.
He's been having raspy breathing lately.
And he'll probably need some medicine.
I've gotta talk to hernan about it.
I've found a low cost vet clinic here in napa, about 10 minutes from my house that'll see him.
They only charge a $25 fee for the vet to see him. And if he needs medicine, that'll be only about $40 or so. (hopefully less).
So yeah.
Thats all i'm up to.
Starting my new job at Over the Top Shop soon.
I do training tomorrow.
For everyone who was wondering about my new job:
I'm a cashier at this place called Over the Top Shop, over in American Canyon. Its a frozen yogurt place.
6 or 7 different flavors of frozen yogurt (that change week to week or so) And you can put about 50+ toppings on it! (50+ toppings to choose from).
Its a pretty sweet place. And since i'm in the first round of training, i'll be training other people as they come in, and i could possibly become a manager/supervisor.
So its really cool!
You all should come by when it opens!
I'll post on here and myspace/facebook when it has its grand opening.
so yeah.
Thats life so far.
My wrist hurts now (typing fast = carpultunel)

1 comments:

jack said...

i will definately be there for the grand opening, and taking pics...with my camera