Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today is good

I'm at Hernans house right now. Very happy about that. I feel like i'm at home. Seriously. No joke.
We're gonna go see a movie today with bryan....and i think hernans bro too.
So that'll be fun.
Hernan is taking a shower right now...............
ANYWAYS!!!!!!!
I've been craving danish pastries all morning. I almost stopped by Safeway on my way here to get some....but decided not to. Since i'm quitting my job, and i dont have another one yet. Hopefully my job status will change soon........very soon.

On a Sad note: Dark Bob the Goldfish died! :-(
I dont know why, cuz he was swimming around and everything normally last night wen i went to sleep. But this morning he was floating in the tank. I am sadened.
I havnt broke the news to hernan yet. (he named the fish).
I'll wait til he gets out of the shower....................
i seriously need to stop thinking of him in the shower..........
i dont think anyone wanted to know that.............................
I'm gonna go now.
Adios!

1 comments:

jack said...

sadly we didn't get to go see Pineapple express, we stayed home and had food, oh well, glad you liked being here, like i said, anytime babe.