Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i'm glad i'm quitting my job

My manager, Jerrie, is a total and complete bitch.
I gave her my 2 weeks notice, and she sent me an email essentially telling me how stupid i am, and how they have ''offered me more hours but i can never work them". (direct quote from the email)
BULL SHIT!!!
I have taken almost ALL of the hours that they tell me i can work!!!
The only time i dont take the hours they've offered is when i have to watch my sis's kids, or if i already have something planned. which isnt very often.
She also said that i'm demanding a pay increase from them, when i've worked less than 3 months for them. Which is total BS. Again!
I told her i want a Different, Full Time job, where i can get a better pay and benefits.
UGH!!
I seriously hate that place, and the people that work there.
I am so glad i only have another week and a half of that place.
And BTW
When i called to find out what hours i was working this week, Jerrie only said Tuesday (yesterday), and when i got to work, she had scheduled another guy to work.
So if she thinks that i'm refusing hours, that is total and complete Bullshit!

0 comments: