Monday, August 11, 2008

but i am le tired....

Yeah. I is tired right now.
But i cant sleep. I drank strong coffee around 7 pm. Shouldnt have dont that.
SO anyways.
I have been wanting to start a rattery (breeding rats), but couldnt because my mom wont let me. So i figured i'd just add another male rat to my group. So i posted an ad on craigslist in hopes of finding a baby boy rat.
And i got this email from a girl (same age as me) who has a rattery, and is looking for homes for a litter that one of her rats just had. So i reserved one of the male rats. (and 2 female rats for my sis) . As i talked to the girl, i told her that i wanted to start my own rattery, and she said that she would love for me to be a partner in her rattery. (i have all male rats, and she finds their temperments/personalities and colorations/markings very nice) So i am now a partner with a rattery!! :-D on my way to starting my own rattery!!!
But i wont start my own rattery until i get a place of my own. (or a place of hernans and mine)
So yeah.
OH!!!
I also got a new job!
I will now be working at Over the Top Shop in American Canyon.
Its a frozen yogurt shop. 6 different flavors of frozen yogurt at one time (it changes day to day), and over 50 different toppings that you can put on the top of the frozen yogurt.
Its pretty cool. (no pun intended) But they arent open yet. Thier grand opening is in about 2 weeks. Give or take.
So yeah.
This is my last week at Aberglen. Thank god! i work 3 days this week. So i'll get about a $60 paycheck from them as a last paycheck. Not good. But better than nothing.

So i'm going to bed now. my head hurts.
G'NIGHT!!!!!!

0 comments: