Thursday, August 28, 2008

The good.....and the very bad.....RIP Jasper

The Good: Grand opening of Over the Top shop is Tomorrow. Everyone should come.


The Very Very Bad: One of my Rats, Jasper, died this morning. When i got up this morning, i looked in the cage, and Jasper was just lying there on the bottom of the cage, not moving.
I have no clue why he died, since he was so young, and he was healthy and running around yesterday. Maybe he had a heart attack, because he was extremely hyperactive.
What is really just killing me though, is that Jaspers buddy, Ringo, is looking for Jasper everywhere. In the cage and out.
I'm trying to control myself from crying uncontrollabley, but its proving to be hard to do. Very very hard to do.
Damn, why do i have to work today!?!?!?!
(pre-opening of Store)

RIP Jasper

2 comments:

jack said...

:(

Manda Panda said...

poor jasper, he was a cute little fella, he will be missed.