Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i miss him so much

Yeah, i'm missing Hernan SOOOOO much right now.
Even though i saw him earlier today. It wasnt for very long. We went to lunch, and then to the pet store. (he helped me name one of the goldfish i got).
I miss being in his arms so much. When he has his arms wrapped around me, i feel safe.
I dont feel like bad things will happen to me.
When i go to his house, i am so relaxed there.
I can actually sleep! When i'm here at my house, i am so stressed or anxious, or whatever it is that i am, to where it takes me at least 2 hours to fall asleep. Even if i am so mentally and physically exhausted that if i were at hernans house, i would fall asleep in seconds.
I feel bad wen i'm all sleepy at hernans house, Because i dont really spend as much time as i could with him really. But he'll always lay there with me, or i'll lay my head on his shoulders or his lap, and he'll move his fingers through my hair.
When i'm with hernan, i feel like nothing in this world can harm me. And i truly believe that nothing can wen i am with him.
And as long as him and i are together.
And we plan on spending our whole lives together.
God, i miss him so much!

1 comments:

jack said...

i miss you too babe, dont worry, well get to hang out tomorrow/today, or later......at 10am on thursday..thats what i meant, then pineapple express!!!
yay!!!!