Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yesterday Really sucks.....

So, wow, my first ever REAL blog entry. I think i’m actually gonna keep up with this blog. All the other ones i just kindof left out in the cold, to fend for themselves. Hmmm…..good metaphor. So yeah. Today started out as a good day, but then gradually declined, to the point of freefalling into disaster. Went to the Barking Dog this morning and got coffee, and did my homework. Then Christine came and joined me in the whole coffee and homework shpeil. Then we went to school at 9:50 in the morning-ish, cuz of STAR testing seniors dont have to be at school til 10:00. WOOT! 1st period went by fast, but it was lame and boring. Did a booktalk, and turned in some late assignments. Then we had lunch, and i got this form i needed for senior project boards, filled it out. Then we had 3rd period, and i worked on english homework stuff. Well, actually a ‘cheat sheet’ for my english test this thursday. Of which i’m still not completely done with. Then we went straight to 5th period, which for me is concert band, and suprise! McElroy hired this guy from the (REALLY LAME) hometown band to do sectionals with us and such, and the trumpets were first in line….This guy treated us like 5th graders. I seriously wanted to shoot him. So then, after that horrendous class, i had Jazz Band, which is my favorite class, other than the fact that it is after school. Plus McElroy had us play like, 13 songs in a row….it was torture to say the least, cuz my lips were dead from the last class. So yeah…..after that, my mom picked me up, and we went to SDC to go see my Senior Project Mentor, and as we got there, she was leaving, even tho i told her i would be there at that time, and i was. So she was all: “oh, i’ll have to mail this form to you, cuz i have to leave….even though we made these plans a week ago.”….so THAT was very frustrating. Then on the way home my mom was on my case again about how she and my dad are upset that i want to go to the SRJC in the fall, and how i am selfish for doing so, instead of Napa Valley College. So i’ve come up with a solution: i wont go to any college or JC at all. I’ll just go straight into working, because then i can save up money, and my parents will be happy with me. After all, its not about what you want, or what will make you happy in life, its what will make everyone else around you happy, right? At least thats what my parents tell me.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Dude.
not going to college is a ridiculous decision.
so.
go to school.
It'll be hard, yes. But you will be so much more thankful that you did.
It twenty years, I don't want to say that I know Debi, the girl who flips burgers at Mickey D's, I want to say that I know Debi, who flew to the moon. or whatever it is that you want to do.
so.
stay in school
and work.
it's hard, but can be done.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!