Thursday, April 17, 2008

its been a wierd day

So yeah, it has been a really wierd day. i've been out of it all day, just kindof off in my own little world. I think i was around too many people today, and i only really wanted to be around one person in particular....Hernan. We havnt seen eachother since monday, and i really really really really really really miss him. Hopefully i'll get to see him on saturday after i work at the Garden for a few hours....well, more like 5 hours. lol.
So i asked my parents if i could borrow the car just for today, because i found out that my dad fixed it, but of course, they said no. phewie......but hey....you cant get everything you want. Thats life.
Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday, i dont think i could stand another week like this one....i mean, parts of it were really good and fun and such, but overall....in the long run....i didnt feel like myself, which made this whole week seem weird, and surreal.
But hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. And the weekend will be mostly enjoyable. I can predict that Saturday will be good, but it all depends on Sunday.
So til tomorrow.

0 comments: