Friday, April 18, 2008

Its Friday!!!

Thank GOD today is friday! I'm so glad that this week is over and done with, mostly.
So anyways....sitting in enterpreneurship class now. about 12 minutes left in class. Worked in our workbooks today....oh so thrilling. I need to check my email...not that anybody emails me anymore....its all newsletters that i get from gardening clubs, and such.
I have this weird bruise on my forehead....i wonder if i hit my forehead on my wall while i was sleeping or something. Cuz it really hurts.
Had to be at school at 8:00 this morning, not at 10:00 like the past 3 days this week. And we have an hour long homeroom today, which REALLY sucks, cuz my homeroom is really boring, and stupid, and did i mention boring?
Its really cute how my boyfriend, Hernan and i comment on eachothers blogs. Well, he hasnt commented on this one yet, but he did on my old one. And i comment on his blog. Its cute. ^_^
Ugh....DeVry University keeps emailing me, and snail-mailing me, and CALLING me....!!!!!
ITS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Nathan said...

Thursday = the new friday