Wednesday, April 16, 2008

so, i started a blog yesterday, and now started this one today....

Yeah, i started a blog yesterday on a different site, and decided to change to this site, cuz my boyfriends blog is one this site, so hey.....why not?! So yeah, right now, i'm sitting in the living room watching American Idol with my parents. Elliot Yamin is singing right now. i cant stand him. His mouth annoys me....it looks like a rounded ice cream cone.
Anyways. I may be able to take the car tomorrow, cuz my dad 'fixed' it. All that was wrong is that my mom didnt put the gas cap to the gas tank on all the way. So yeah. Simple simple.
I really hope i get to take the car tomorrow, cuz that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!
If i do get to use the car tomorrow, i think i'll leave and go see Hernan in the morning for a bit. Cuz he's not having a good week. And plus i really miss him terribly. Plus i owe him a back massage!
So doing my senior project hours today, i delt with all carrots. First i thinned out baby carrots, then i sowed carrot seeds, and then i ate a 'ripe' carrot. Which was very yummy btw.
So yeah, gonna go to my room, and call my Love, who should be taking his break soon.
So til tomorrow!

0 comments: